Everyday I’m a rainbow emotion cards
Designed by an mum of a neurodiverse family these Every Day I’m a Rainbow Cards © are an amazing heartfelt and expressive emotional literacy tool to help children & families understand the psychology and biology behind their emotions.
These high quality, thoughtfully illustrated cards feature 34 x illustrations (and explanations) of emotions, self-regulation suggestions and a child-friendly guide of the limbic system.
Each pack contains:
34 x DURABLE, gloss laminated cards with rounded corners (card size: 105 X148mm) contained in a cotton, drawstring bag.
3 in stock
How the cards can help you and your child:
- The emotion cards are illustrated to be instantly relatable, helping children to become familiar with facial expressions attached to each emotion.
- Each card has a simple, yet comprehensive commentary on the back to unpack the physical and emotional responses we have to each emotion.
- The cards help children and adults connect emotional experiences to their day, in a fun and organic way!
- They encourage communication by engaging your child visually, opening up ways to express their emotions when verbal communication is difficult.
- They can be used in multiple ways depending on the mood, age of the child and setting.
- They offer strategies and solutions to help children sellf-regulate in easy to apply, every day situations.
- The characters are relatable and appealing, and also gender neutral.
- They are approved and applauded by teachers, parents, psychologists, psychotherapists around the world as a tool EVERY home should have!