Our liquid motion sandscapes are the ultimate moving sand art sensory product that provides a mesmerising and relaxing experience for both kids and adults. The mesmerising movement of the sand can be very calming and soothing for children, especially those with sensory processing issues or anxiety. Watching the sand flow and create new patterns can help them feel more relaxed and centered.
The liquid motion sand art allows children to use their imagination and creativity to create unique designs and pictures with the sand. This can be a great way for kids to express themselves and develop their artistic skills.
Buy yours today and transform any room into a soothing oasis with our moving Sand Art!
Generous 25cm Diameter
Easy to enjoy: Deserts, oceans, mountains let your imagination guide you. Each time you turn the static sand landscape frame you get a different image. It is fun and calming to watch the sand slowly falling and creating a unique, beautiful scene. After 180 degrees of flipping your own creation is born.
Large round frame: Our sand art frames are a generous 25cm. The sand pictures can be rotated 360 degrees. The plastic frame, strong and durable, fresh and simple. Unlike some others on the market ours has a concealed air suction and water injection hole so you can use to adjust the air volume and sand speed.
4 calming colours: We have a range of colours to select from each. Our sand art also has flecks of glittery gold to add a touch of luxury, sophistication and magic to your ever changing master pieces.
They come in:
NOTE: Since the light and screen's difference, there be slightly colour different.
- Put the sand painting on the shelf for at least 30 minutes It is important to compact the sand on the bottom.
- Pick up the sand painting and shake it gently to turn the air inside into small bubbles, then turn it over to let the sand slowly flow down from the small bubbles.
- After the sand has completely fallen, let it sit on the shelf for at least 30 minutes, and then turn it over.
- Do not use excessive force to shake the sand. If you use too much force and the bubbles are small and dense, the sand may fall too slowly, which makes it looks like that sand cannot flow down.
- After each flow, let it stay on the shelf for at least 30 min. If you turn it over immediately after each flow, it will fall in large pieces soon, so you can't see the scenery of sand slowly falling.
Special Note: Even though our sand art pieces are designed with the concealed air suction and water injection hole syringes are a medical item and classed as dangerous good. We have not provide you with one in the packaging. If desired you can buy a small disposable syringe at a chemist. However the sandscape will works fine without the use of a syringe and the injector whole.
|31 × 29 × 5 cm
Black, Blue, Green, Purple