DIY Calm Down Bottle
Sensory bottles have been used by parents, teachers and therapists to help children self-regulate their breathing and thoughts, and improve their focus.
These Jellystone design DIY Calm Down bottle is a unique sensory bottle, where you receive all the creative elements required to create a sensory bottle perfect for your child. Just add water and a dash of washing up liquid and it’s ready to go! With this option you can refill and reuse the sensory bottle for endless creative options.
This is the perfect therapy accessory to use with our Nat’s Nest craft kits.
These are great for little ones, especially those with asd / autism, adhd or anxiety.
DIY Calm Down Bottle is recommended:
- To support regulation by providing calming visual input
- To assist in regulating big emotions
- To assist in understanding a regulated and dysregulated state
- To encurage creativity and imagination
- For 2+ years
Care Instructions: The Silicone Caps can be cleaned using a steriliser, placed in a dishwasher or washed with warm soapy water. Refreshing the contents of the bottle is up to user's discretion however, we recommend emptying and refilling every few months
- Dimensions: 21cm x 5cm x 5cm
- Country of Design: Australia
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Primary Material: BPA Free plastic
Warning: Small part choking hazard for children Ages 3+
Pink, Blue, Unicorn swirl, Dinosaur Green